Our philosophy at GO Network is GO Your Way. We believe that in Real Estate, knowledge equals business equity. That’s why we are committed to providing our agents with the tools, resources and a leadership network that brings expert knowledge all the way to the closing table.
A GO Coach is an experienced real estate agent or coach that has the desire to help others achieve their goals, is learning based, and enjoys constant and never ending growth. This role is responsible for working with agents to increase their production and help them achieve their professional and personal goals.
What will you do?
- Collective New Agent Coach
- Conduct weekly in-person group coaching sessions
- Have a weekly update conversation with Market Center Leadership (10-15 mins)
- 121 (One on One) Growth Coach
- Weekly one on one coaching calls with each client
- All Coaches
- Provide coaching and accountability
- Daily lead generation for coaching clients
- Attend weekly Coach calls
- Attend Market Center Office Meetings
- Attend GO Coach Trainings
- Coaching experience OR real estate experience (closed a minimum of 20 transactions)
- Passion for helping others achieve their goals
- Ability to help others self discover
- Great listener and asks great questions
- Ability to quickly build rapport and credibility
- Willing to join one of our Keller Williams-GO Network market centers