Our philosophy at GO Network is GO Your Way. We believe that in Real Estate, knowledge equals business equity. That’s why we are committed to providing our agents with the tools, resources and a leadership network that brings expert knowledge all the way to the closing table.
The Growth Leader position is a growth minded individual that works well in a team setting and can keep up with a fast-paced environment. This person is a top producer and has a track record of leadership. They naturally lead in every area of their business, career, and personal life. This person is a problem solver, business consultant, highly assertive, passionate, people oriented individual who operates with urgency.
This person has strong communications skills and naturally connects with others. They understand their market, understand the unique value proposition of Keller Williams-GO Network and can effectively communicate the opportunity to any business owner. This learning-based leader will embrace succeeding through others, bottom-up leadership, and building a team.
What will you do?
Top 20% of the role
- Actively engage and attract productive associates (with market share) through business consulting, disruptive training, and KW technology (recruit and retain)
- Consult productive/top 20% of associates to increase productivity and profitability
You will also..
- Ensure execution of disruptive training calendar for associates base on key areas of business and associates’ needs
- Partner with MC tea to increase associates’ productivity through business consulting
- Effectively communicate and drive adoption of Keller Williams-GO Network value proposition as it relates to associates’ businesses, goals and/or needs
- Oversee the ALC (associate leadership council) and ensure ALC growth in productive and profitability
- Research competition and develop business prospecting and marketing strategies to successfully compete
- Oversee, actively drive, protect, and represent Keller Williams-GO Network Culture
- Lead sales and business meetings
- Extraordinary people skills
- Leadership, management, team-building skills
- Goal setting, planning, accountability skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Recruiting and/or sales experience
- Career development, business acumen, and training experience
- An in-depth understanding of real estate technology
- Real estate knowledge, experience, and skill with emphasis on residential real estate
- Track record of success
- A minimum of 2-3 years of real estate sales experience and in the top 5% of your office
- Understands basic business, financial reporting (e.g. PLs) and how to support others in making great business decisions.