Our philosophy at GO Network is GO Your Way. We believe that in Real Estate, knowledge equals business equity. That’s why we are committed to providing our agents with the tools, resources and a leadership network that brings expert knowledge all the way to the closing table.
The Operations leader position will lead office staff, ensure the Market Center is fully operational, oversee budgets, and implement proven systems and tools to increase productivity. A key component for success in this position is implementing and overseeing the retention initiative for real estate agents; to serve them, consult them, and plan business strategies and values with them. The person in this role will have extensive knowledge of the industry, the ability to manage finances and will strive to meet the company’s strategic goals, mission, values and beliefs. This position will work closely with the onsite growth team and remote employees.
What will you do?
- Define, implement and revise operational policies and guidelines for the organization
- Develop and execute new growth directives
- Work with the human resources department to hire competent personnel and oversee employee training programs
- Liaise with other leaders to ensure the Market Center is profitable and maintain a clear understanding of how finances are managed
- Keep track of the company’s revenue margins and conduct budget reviews to maximize profits
- Oversee client support services
- Teach and train real estate agents on business practices as related to KW and GO values
- Bright, energetic, detail-oriented individual who can work well under pressure
- Able to manage multiple responsibilities and maintain superb customer service at all times
- Basic computer skills with Microsoft office and all Google Suite Applications
- Superior communication skills both written and oral
- Self starter with quick problem solving skills
- Comfortable with evolving technology and able to understand current systems
- Ability to train multiple groups on new initiatives and processes
- Skilled at delivering new content to real estate agents both new to the business and experienced
- Must be able to take initiative on office projects
Enjoys a fast-paced environment, has a positive attitude, and is a servant leader with a passion to help others